Bidding for Statutory Contracts
NOW £700 WAS £1,000 Fundraising & Marketing Derek Smith London FM28
The course is designed to help you retain and win new grants and contracts. This course has been run over 100 times through Action Planning.
Course aim: To improve participants’ ability to win contracts and statutory grants that are deliverable and beneficial.
- To enable delegates to identify strategic and organisational issues that will improve their organisations fundability
- Provide understanding of the funders agenda in relation to value for money
- Understanding of the tendering and commissioning process
- Be able to position their organisations strategically to win contracts through a partnership approach
- Be aware of how to analyse questions and to develop a structured organisational approach to a preparing answers
- Providing value for money and added value
- Understanding the funder’s agenda
- Structuring and writing better bids
- Understanding formal tendering
- Gathering intelligence and initial analysis
- Using funder’s feedback to improve your bids
Derek Smith 20 years senior experience as a fundraiser, service manager, consultant and commissioner.